Wednesday 5 August 2015

A healthy diet




  I study about healthy diet and more.We eat a healthy diet is beneficial to health. Such as fruits and vegetables are nutrient has many benefits.In today's society, people that are doing all the same urgency.





     Junk food is a good choice because it's convenient. We eat foods that are not healthy for them.Junk food is sold and it was very tasty. Easy to purchase all the people I knew it was not healthy food, but also eat.Healthy body We should eat nutritious foods.






   We will read English and understand it, we should know the individual words that mean nothing. We need to practice and learn to memorize as many words.English reading is not difficult if you intend to study. I think to learn English, there are many things I do not understand, because when we come across a word I do not understand what it means that we're not sure what media content is straight, but able to practice. I reading strategies are read text in magazine and book.


No comments:

Post a Comment