Thursday 24 September 2015

Fashion


            Today I study about fashion and find main idea in the text. I writing words about fashion such as sneakers, collection,  catwalk, model, shoes, stylish  and other.    

           Fashion is changing everything the new update Perhaps it back and forth Change a little bit mixed, it can be a new fashion. The style of clothing, costumes of each of the era called styled, each with a different style of dress.The development of fashion in each era is very different. It depends on several factors.


        After that I read about the story “Fashion? Confushion?”.  I think the text is very easy. But I think difficult when I find a main idea in  paragraph. I practice reading and  surf terminology.
      

     

         Finally, My attitude towards the lesson is not easy. But, I can learn more from practice reading skills whether is reading a newspaper or read book.My reading strategies are practice read more such as reading Books, Magazine, articles will help us to learn more and learn new words. And reading practical dictionary .




Referent :
http://www.hercampus.com/sites/default/files/2015/10/19/fashion.jpg
http://thefashionforum.in/home/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/tff1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment